Friday, January 20, 2012

Dear Mom,

Dear mom,
This camp is the best camp ever we get to go swimming, canoeing, and we are going rock climbing tomorrow. I made new friends like Ian,Nick,Grace, Josie,Kaylee You now what mom we get to go swimming every day.I get up early to go swimming. So no one is there to bother me when I am swimming.  I think this is the best camp I have every gone to.

Love your son
Tagen










Dear Mom,
this is the worst camp ever.Mom get me out of here we dig holes all day and there is a place called the wreck room it is the worst room ever the T.V. has a hole in it the  kids names are Cool Man is me, there is Old Farts,Cool Dog,Red Face,Nick and Ian. We only get a certain amount of water to drink. and there is a mean guy called MR.Sir and he is really mean to us And there is a nice guy called  MR.Pendanskie.

No comments:

Post a Comment