Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My winter break

On my winter break I went to both of my grandparents houses in Orange city. And we saw our uncles aunts and our cousins and our friends. This is what I got for Christmas a Laptop close just dance 3 for Wii Madden 12 for PS2 at my grandma and grandpa sculler. at my grandpa and grandma Douma  I got a Under Aurmor uniform. At my house I got a 32 inch Flatscreen T.V a Ipod touch and a PS3 and new shorts a blanket to drag around the house new t shirts and games for the PS3. I spent the night at three friends houses and then for new years eve we went down to my mom and my dads friends house. and we spent the night at there house and we went in there gym to play basketball I had a great time there it was really fun there then the next day we went to church with them and after church we went back to the gym and played a basketball game. I had a really fun winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment